Genesis Rehabilitation Services India Private Limited, (“GRSI”, “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) will process your personal data when you are visiting and using the services provided at www.grsindia.in. The terms “You”, “Your” or “User” refer to you as the user (whether you are a Registered User or an Unregistered User) of the Website or of the Services offered by the Website.
You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of consent is intimated to us in writing at [Please insert the relevant e-mail address]. If You do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and we may restrict You from using the Website.
- Information. Generally, some of the Services require Us to know who You are so that We can best meet Your needs. When You access the Webiste/Services, or through any interaction with Us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, Wemay ask You to voluntarily provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You or could be used to personally identify You. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by GRSI. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by Us from You may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters).The information collected from You by GRSI may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the IT Rules.
- “Personal Information” is defined under the IT Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The IT Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
You agree and acknowledge that GRSI will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
We may also seek permissions to use camera, microphone, and phonebook/contact data at points where required.
We may also collect information other than the above Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and /or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Information would not assist us to identify You personally. Such Information may include:
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information You submit to Us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration, personal information, etc. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email@example.com We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in Our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or GRSI has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, GRSI may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to You.
If you wish to cancel your account/subscription or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account/subscription may result in GRSI being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship GRSI may have with you.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Collection of Information and how the collected information is used. The methods by which We collect Your Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You create a profile on Our Website or as part of Services
- When You provide Your Information to us,
- When You use the features on Our Website and/or when You use Services,
- When You access Website or Services,
We collect Your Information for various purposes, including but not limited to the following (“Collectively referred to as “Purposes”):
- In order to enable You to use the Website and utilize the Services. For instance, You may provide Your health related information on the Website in order to consult privately with an RMP, or You may provide Your financial information in order to process a payment which You need to make on the Website.
- to respond to Your inquiries;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to protect the integrity of the Website; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc
- to make disclosures as may be required under applicable law.
- Disclosures and Security. Your Personal Information is maintained by GRSI in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. GRSI takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of GRSI’s business.
We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedure to ensure that the Personal Information (protected health information) collected is secure and You agree that such measures are secured and adequate.
Part of the functionality of GRSI is assisting the doctors/registered medical practitioners/licensed professionals to maintain and organise such information. GRSI may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors/registered medical practitioners/licensed professionals who request access to such information.
Part of the functionality of the GRSI is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. GRSI may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors/registered medical practitioners/licensed professionals.
Notwithstanding the above, GRSI is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, GRSI shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of GRSI including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
There may be instances when we disclose your Information to other parties to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services.
Further, we may disclose your personal data to Government agencies/bodies if required, even without obtaining your prior consent, for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including for cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences or for other any other purposes required under applicable law.
- Minor’s Privacy. GRSI strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Website and Services are not intended for use by minors, GRSI respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the Website or its Services.
- Other Links. The Website may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of GRSI. Please note that GRSI is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. GRSI encourages You to be aware when You leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Website, You do this entirely at Your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and GRSI shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Website.
- User’s Rights. You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Information. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by Us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restriction of processing: you may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Data Protection Officer. We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding GRSI’s information collection, use and disclosure practices of Your Personal Information. If You have any such concerns, queries, grievances, please write to Our Data Protection Officer at [Please insert name, details of the officer including e-mail address, contact number, etc.] and We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to any requests, questions or concerns, which you may have regarding our use of your Personal Information.
- Disclaimers. GRSI shall not be responsible for indirect, consequential loss or claims, damages that you may suffer due to the loss of any information submitted by You on this Website including but not limited to the information with respect to your credit card, debit card, bank details or representations made on this Website. You accept sole responsibility and risk associated with the use and results of this Website material, irrespective of the purpose to which such use or results are applied.